Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Disappear.

Today I embarked on my own "Journey to the West", like literally.
I personally prefer bus rides to train rides but ohwell, spent the long journey stoning at the side of the carriage (my fav spot: next to the door where I can lean on smthg I swear I have no backbone) and thinking/reflecting on my bad bad bad day in school.
I hate school. I really, really do.

My horoscope of the day reads:
If you do not know what you want, how can you get it?
That is a good question, especially when it comes to relationships.
It is understandable, but simply not fair to get irritated at someone for not reading your mind.

How ..apt.

But anyhow, it sucks so much to feel all alone.
I want to run away. Disapparate, like those in Harry Potter.


"You can sleep in your own bed tonight
sleep away a silent pain that's screaming out my name
you can sleep in your own bed tonight
I hope for your sake that you don't wake up as broken as I am"

1 Comments:

Blogger shiya said...

love you(:
please help me decide what to wear on tuesday. thank you!

-amanda

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home